Monday, August 24, 2015

Keeping my faith intact


Keeping my faith intact is one of the most  difficult things that everyone thinks but that's nothing when you know it's a part of your life. We are not born here without a mission. That's what I know. And the thing is, God never gave up on us. It shows when no matter how down you are and your carrying a large cross on your shoulders, God will give you the keys to heaven once you realize everything is part of your training.

Hopefully for me, I will be born again maybe next month and after that, my start as a true believer of God's ancient faith will proceed. I may still sin or commit unexpected mistakes but God will never let me fall under Satan's traps because he loves me and I shall do my best to do what is right and just.

I have a long way to go but with God's grace and the people that gives me help financially and emotionally, I will never go with Satan's dark plans. The God I know is the trinitarian God and whom I know as the true and only Gof of Justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment