Monday, August 10, 2015

My Evolution: no barriers


My current self is slowly but surely evolving. I still have to make some good decisions on noney but in that case, I am learning since it is all in the mind. Who knows if I would be able to get a new job in the future or earn as well, since my objective is to earn for my future vacation in Serbia. Too ambitious yet nothing is impossible since we humans can outdone anyone except God. We are the only ones that can defeat ourselves.

With all that said, there are things on my way that could be barriers but I don't mind at all since it's always there and expect for what is going to happen. 

If not people who are hindrance to me, it is too complacent. Complacency is my no. 1 mortal sin since it makes me too comfortable to do things on my own without the regard to practice patience. Speaking of complacency, my need for utilities and new recipes could make me waste money but it's part of the learning process. You just can't say I will earn asap and forget it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment