Saturday, June 21, 2014

Being childish is fine



Growing up in a kind of strict and conservative family, i was looking for my own in this world. I am innocent minded and desires for what is right. It is just people misunderstood my views as nothing to this ever-changing world. But when you see my heart, i mean it. No pun intended but what i really want for this world.

You could ask me why i dont cheat or find another girl even if the girl is far away. Or, make myself what others don't like. Or even become emotional when i see this thing whether dad or mom or from my family gave me. Yes, dad and i have some recent stupidity acts but i value some things he gave me because it came from his hands and not from others. Or even if i want to have a diet, mom would certainly disagree. Ohh, i would get fatter and my girl would not like me.

If there was no internet, i would write on my diary(if i am independent). When i see dogs outside with their Japanese owners, i wish i could have one with my future family one day. I love dogs even if it is this Japanese word "mendokusai" i am hearing from everyone when they are working too much for small things. Just being innocent. 

I am always talking about nonsense things but here is one thing. I don't complain about what others want to talk about because i am a team player. And i want my workmates to be united no matter what.

Or when it comes to love, when i mean it, i will do it. If my futute wife would see this article, all i want to say to her now is that, i love you and your the woman i will be living with for the rest of my life. That is from my heart and not from my mind. Again, i am innocently speaking and childish but it is what i want for her. My heart and desire to be with her is stronger than what maturity can lead me into. Maturity is needed but most people doesn't use it properly.

I hope i am clear that, childish and innocent thinking is still a part of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment