Sunday, June 1, 2014

Moja vera, moja familija, moja budućnosti



Despite writing some entries about religion, politics, culture and others, i haven't mentioned if my future is uncertain. One thing in my heart is for sure. I will be a good father someday, teach my children true Christian values, make passionate and true love with my last girlfriend and future wife(hope so) and uphold the virtues of what God taught me through priests and teachers.

I won't even hide i thank my teachers from the high school i went through. With all the joys and pains in my life, they instilled in me what i need to be. A survivor and upholding a true Christian within me despite my imperfectness and my sinfulness.

What i will learn through my next spiritual father when i get baptized to God's original church will mean everything in my continuing process of maturity. For now, i am still immature enough to stand for my faith and my future. Despite all the challenges i am having, i hoped to inspire others that have the similar case they also have. Because every life has a story to tell. When i become a Pravoslavac, i will take the name Lazar and everyone will mention Lazar, Lazara, Lazaru and any additives.

I hoped that one of my male sons will be named Srđan, the name of the Bosnian Serb hero named Srđan Aleksić who sacrificed his life for his Bosniak friend's life, like how i wanted to teach my children human compassion. And whether i will stay here in Japan or marry a Serb and become a naturalized Serbian citizen, i will accept what responsibility God will give me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment