Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Why i always love older women





From the movie "Summer of 42"

This could be my embarrassing post ever. Well, i won' even lie to people because liers go to hell. I never fall in love until i was like 9 or 13. It was a vague story even to me because i have too many things to think these days than most of my colorful past.

All i can mention is that when i was 9, i saw this Math Teacher. She was the most beautiful woman i ever saw. No pun intended because i was still a kid back then. I was too innocent. Then came another teacher when i was 13. It made my whole life crazy ever since. I fell in love with another math teacher but this time, married. Whoa. I gave her some secret letters and this, i don't know what are they and the school called my mom secretly. When i came home one day, she was crying and she told me not to talk to her. Hey, i did and i was ashamed. Although one year later at an academic competition i am representing for the History subject i am part of, i saw her on a window and bid me goodluck. I was like, blushing since i never talked to her since those incident.

I choose older women because i felt they are mature, sweet, passionate and loyal. And when she made love with me, i will give my very best to make her my baby and to make her feel i am old enough to be a man and not younger than her.

Ever since, i had my first girlfriend during my final year in my High School, she was 5 years older than me although it lasted a month. My next one is during the same year, 8 years older than me but she broke up with me by pretending to love me and show i am just a friend to her in just 5 months! I almost committed suicide after because of the heart brake she caused my young heart. She was the girl i gifted a lingerie set. I was 16 and under aged but wanted to marry her and have kids with her one day. I had another girlfriend, a single mom but exchanged me for a tomboy. My next one is 4 years older than me, who kissed me much better than my 2nd ex but when my dad discovered i am not Catholic(i am in Japan and she was back in my homeland), she sacrificed it to save me from my dad. I will have my 5th but i chose to break up because of her attitude of breaking me up, deleting or any means of hurting my feelings.

As of now, i am happy with although missing my girl. I don't want to lose her just because of any circumstances. When i love, it means i will give my very best for her even if i will suffer some injuries or emotional breakdowns, i will fight and she is motivation. I hoped one day, she will be the girl i will introduce to God at the altar and i will kiss, hug and have babies with. Love is blind, even if she is older than me by a year, i don't mind because i love unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment