Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Šta Vera je Važno


Why faith is important this days? It is because our life is totally nothing without our faith. Many people has everything. Money, fame but they are not great persons even to everyone. I don't know why a lot of people are not attending churches or praying or even believe in God. I am not confused but enraged on those forces that are called anti-religious.

You may not read all the bible passages but you must understand what religious teaching you will receive/learn because it will define your whole life.

Changing your faith is optional or if you truly feel your faith will improve but it is on your heart how you will become a religious man. For myself, i am still waitig for that day. The day i will experience how God gave me the keys to his one true church, i will value it as irrefutable, priceless and my lifetime contract. In business, we have a short term contract. With God, it is a lifetime. With faith on our hands, nothing is impossible. 

If there is one thing i can show everyone how i would become a true Christian, it is on my actions and not just my mind. Deep down inside, my faith is what keeping me more to fight for my life and my future family.

No comments:

Post a Comment