Sunday, June 22, 2014

Living my life to the fullest



When thinking of living my life to the fullest, one thing comes to my mind even at my early age. I know i still have  along way to go but i will make sure that every people will remember for what good i did and not my stupidity of course. I am not a selfish man actually. How i wish that i will go through the most beautiful aspect in life. I haven't reached it but when i do, i will cherish every moment, second and part of it. No one can take away my joys in life.

It is true i work in some kaisha's or live among the lowest here. True also that i am not independent yet, or i am weak. But when i get my hands on that freedom, i will use it for my future, and not for everyone else. Everyone has dreams of their own but i have. It may not come but i have sets of dreams for my life as well. Time will change me but not my heart. I will still be the guy most people knew though. The bubbling, funny guy with a big heart. I could be serious often but it is just me.

I could have my own family anytime, or be busy for most of the time but i will not change and will take by heart everything that good people instills on me. I will not make jokes in life because i am not a joker but, a lively guy. This is my time to shine and not to be held down by anyone. I wouldn't be here without everyone's help or loving hands so, i will value what they told me even if i criticize some of them because of some things.

What is important nowadays is those morals and values that our parents and school teachers taught us. It will not be hard because in things life will be angry at us but it will be our shield against those who would want to destroy us. Once we are there, we should do our best for everyone's good faith and not of someone's downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment