Monday, June 15, 2015

Apocalyptic madness



I am getting sick and tired some people describe themselves as "Christian" and claimed they don't need to have both going to church and prayer or only either of the two. What kills me is their belief the rupture is almost there. Rupture?!?! We are past there so called 2012 stupidity but some people still see that way. 

Just because of wars, diseases and the people's ignorance doesn't mean the rupture is near. If your a true Christian, I know you will understand what I am saying. It is not just for me but for all of Christians. How many times do I have to tell, we are taught by priests that we WILL never know when judgement day will arrive. All I know is mostly, the apocalyptic bible chapter "Revelation" is being commercialized so that the people will be stupid enough to believe.

Can't the people instead focus their lives on the future than to believe in lies and fabricated nonsense?

Last night, I am eating dinner when some Mormon came to the door of the apartment and just uttered something she is from the LDS and speaks my language but I refuse to speak Filipino, instead speaking English, which the language I am used to. While talking with her, I know it is yet, another apocalyptic fabrication of these groups who think they are Christian but they are what they called the Heterodox/Schismatics/Heretics. And I know even if I didn't opened the door that the booklet she placed on my washing machine is pertaining to the apocalypse.

I am sick of this! Can't they just spread their own interpretation of the bible than to spread fear or get donations from scared or hypnotized people who think some donations will save their lives but in reality, is just another way to solicit?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment