Friday, June 26, 2015

The Hardest thing-move on



This could be painful for me but since she left me for the third time, I must move away completely. She caused a lot of pain for me. I deserve now to enjoy my short life here on earth. I sacrificed too much on a dead promise. I thought I can come back with her but she keeps on pushing me away.

It hurts to know always about the memory of my little angel. I know if he's up there, he can see how I will slowly change and evolve by myself with the emotional help of my friends..I am through with girls who care about MONEY only. What do you think guys? This could be the greatest opportunity I can slowly earn to go in Serbia in the future and find myself by working harder here.

They say, despite darker days, there is the light. I believe in that. I just wish now I can win even in a small amount in lotto because I need to pay a lot of bills...

After this month and if I pay the unpaid bills on a hurry, I can go out with my friends, especially my best friend to drink more and more. Maybe during this time, I may start to earn for living my life alone. And finally, God's grace I can feel more and more.

I hope people will help me emotionally all the way and in the memory of my little angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment