Sunday, June 28, 2015

ISIS and the Pride Parade-Secret allies






As I expected, this is nothing new if you'd ask me. Obamites of London who flooded the streets to celebrate the LGBT party of doom with the ISIS flag. Why I am not surprised? It's the work of Obama and his allies across Britain as well. I don't even expect a big crusade against this because you know why...

Typical CNN coverup says:

“All of a sudden this man quite distinctive from the rest of the crowd – he was dressed in black and white while everyone else was brightly colored. This man in black and white was waiving what appears to be a very bad mimicry, but a very clear attempt to mimic [the] ISIS flag,” the journalist reported on the phone.

“It’s certainly not Arabic,” Pawle added. “In fact, it looks like it could be gobbledygook. But it’s very distinctively the ISIS flag. Anyway, I seem to be the only person to have spotted this.”

CNN? I am not surprised of this. Those who say there is no ISIS propaganda in the LGBT scenes, think again. CNN is the Crescent News Network I hate to watch since reporting of the false news or should I say, too mainstream. CNN is too incompetent.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment