Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bestfriend






If there is one thing I cannot forsaken on my friends lists, it is my best friend. Most people may not know her but she is always there for me and I am always there for her. Understanding each other and never having doubts...Most of my friends are girls but she is very special among them because the bond that kept us strong and talking to each other is the best way.

Personal life, dreams, respective relationships and awesome outings are the best. I treat her. She treats me. She and I exchange about life and being of course, what it means to be Filipino-Japanese here in Japan. Others left me or somehow never talked to me after almost a year but she has been with me for the last 2 years and she is like my sister. She is truly dependable.

Having similar history and different paths, we kept in touch. If she knows I am writing this article, she could be surprised but bestfriends are not just between man and man and woman and woman. It can be anyone. Thankfully, God made me and her best friends for life. She is truly awesome on her own terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment