Sunday, July 27, 2014

For the Future-Za Budućnosti-未来ために





What does the word future to each and everyone of us? Me, a lot. My dreams, my future family, my everything. I need to start realizing that dream or it will lose all of a sudden. My biggest failures now is just one fingertip away, far from success. But it doesn't mean i will shy away from risks of my own from some things i need. Someone will be that last ingredient if i have too. I am somehow naive but hungry for that dream because i failed a lot during my past years.

How about a future that i depend on my parents but i lack freedom to do what i need to do? Or i am devoid of my parents or family members but i would be accomplishing a much greater dream? Like in business, addition by subtraction?

Or, the future desired by the children of wars raging through the years or by lucky ones that have money and the brains but lack that freedom necessary to fulfill what they truly desire. It makes me feel sorry for those who were born in poor conditions but there is one saying, the future is bright for those who will fight for it. Now, i am fighting for the future i desire, it is just i am suppressed but once i am set free, i would take opportunity. Ok, i admit i am an opportunist but it is not that i wanted it, but because i need it.

You can control destiny because anything is possible since nothing is impossible. I may have to write this for people to realize that dream or else, they would be swallowed by others' insincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment