Sunday, July 13, 2014

Power



Have to use one description of boundless power one possess. Anyways, through all my political views, how would you use boundless power?

My answer is a bit vague. Because i will spend that "power" in a lot of ways. Maybe, i would start from a simple forcing a thing like how i wanted it to be manipulated but of course, for the good of all. I won't even want something bad happen to everyone, even to my enemies because one bad thing cannot outdone. I could also point out one thing as well, like how i want to destroy every corruption in the system. It's hard but when i grab those immense power, i will do it for the people's resurgence.

If it is for the world, i may opt as well to conquer the world and wipe out any opposition. I won't regret if there would be a special mission to outdone myself by having a self-coup and someone would kill me to make sure the world has seen an end to dictatorship and selfish people but at the same time, my death would make people think about much worse things that to start a conflict or people's selfishness.

Well, power is used for either good and bad but, God gave us that power to decide our future and make the best of our lives. Remember that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment