Friday, July 4, 2014

Ljubav-Love-すき-Pag Ibig






Why love is important? Many answers differ but i have my own as well. If this answer is for you, you may agree with me as well. Love is unconditional. Yes, that's my answer. I have said this a lot to my peers and past relationships but it is who i am truly. I won't even lie to a woman i truly love but be much more of an honest man. I maybe crazy when it comes to love but i am innocent and never commit such bad things by most men these days like lying, cheating and more.

Love is, however, an acceptance of what any imperfections or bad past a man/woman has in order to attain true love. No love can be attained by perfections. Rather, seeing each others' weakness is the best way to attain it. Helping each other, taking care, filling the gaps, and most especially, loving more and more without the sins of other people.

I don't really mind the looks or where the woman came from as long a God gave me her and to show her how i love a woman despite everything i lack or some things that she wants that i can't give. I hope some people have that mentality i grew with, thanks to my upbringing and my willingness to do more good than bad. People make mistakes but i strive harder and harder because every human deserves to be loved and cared for. I believe in that and would love more than remember my darkest past relationships.

True love can lead to a successful future family because all good things were made by love. Of course, love is blind but love is unconditional If you want to know what love is, start now and look for someone that will lead you to true love in your future. God knows that when a good person loves, he/she will be blessed by a powerful yet, simple description of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment