Monday, July 21, 2014

Promises






I have been going through a lot these days. How are promises being kept or made an everlasting deed? I never had these promises kept by my ex lovers for they leave me crying and hanging alone. Which is why i almost lost loving those i truly care unless someone would love me regardless of my views or my standings in life.

My articles about love is useless when my personal life is a damn mess but there is one thing i truly hold now. The promise of someone i love despite the months i will not be able to communicate her, i still hope even for that 1% because 99% is nothing when it will not happen. I know God is challenging me to do better and not fall down because my goal is to give my very best for her. It is also to show God i am worthy of the promise she gave me and that promise and vow i made to God to love her more. The prayers are there, the dedication and the loyalty is there, i still hope for that future.

If she may read this, i hoped she will see through my dedication, work and prayers and not what others tell about me. A promise is a promise. I won't even want to destroy that because i am doing all i can to fight and survive in life as well. I maybe powerless now but when i grabbed that big opportunity, i will be much powerful than what i am today. Don't even try to give up because that is already breaking the promise you made for that person. No matter what the past of that person if you made one valiant promise, make it or else, you will be not worthy of love or that future you had hoped or desired!

No comments:

Post a Comment