Thursday, July 10, 2014

You Think You Know Me?



What do people still criticize about me despite showing my true colors? I don't know much about all of them but one thing is for sure that i will ask them. I will just have to ask this question from them: "You think you know me?"

Whether they are friends or family members or critics or enemies that think i am still questionable as a man, i will have to utter this question. Besides, this is to see if they really know me. I won't criticize them but will see their aura and heart, like how i am doing for the past five months. If i can trust someone, i will see more if they are willing to be my friends or a part of my inner circles. I rarely talk at work these days due to some issues but i talk to two persons since they will talk nothing to most people.

Yes, i know that people will see me as an androgynous or pretending to be a man but i would remind them, have they ever knew my mission in life as well? If they can't answer it in a better way, maybe i need to cut those discussions and leave it on their respective consciences.

I know who i am despite my dress codes or my political and religious views. Most people don't know what's inside my rebellious yet, calm mind. They don't know what i've been through on my hardships and real life tribulations. They don't know more. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment