Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Say NO to the construction of the condominium in Rizal Park!






This is a disgrace for my homeland! I am ashamed that Filipinos doesn't care about the Rizal monument! I am about to get enraged and burn everything if i am just the person inside my apartment here in Nagoya! Could someone tell me why this is happening?

Manila Mayor Erap Estrada approved the final decisions by the engineers and workers that are involved in the project. But does Erap knew what decision he made? Crappy decision by a stupid former president. An incompetent decision for money!

I have no words to say but this is the symbol of the Filipino national hero! I don't know why they are desecrating the memory of our national hero! This is somewhat an insult not just to Rizal but to other Filipino heroes that sacrificed a lot and their monuments are being wasted by irresponsible people. I would not even allow this place to be a Lover's nest or Garbage place or a Condominium site!

No comments:

Post a Comment