Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ljubav je Veliki






I am slowly learning that love is one powerful recipe for people that will give their very best no matter what. Let's not lie about it. Whether in four languages or different phrases, 大すき, Ljubav, Pag Ibig or Love, it is the same in meaning and in thought. Actually, what we could learn from true love is not just sending gifts, paying luxurious dinner dates, finding time and some physical intimacy but, what is truly in essence like, simple hugs, kisses, loyalty, honesty and any essential things that would make your partner feel love than any other time or place.

For me, one powerful kind of love is what i desire every single time i am with the special woman of my life. Simple hug and simple kiss will make me powerful enough to be motivated and give my very best at work. I also prayed to God that the woman i brought to the church i am praying for forgiveness and emotional strength will be that same woman i will marry and have this happy family i desire.

How about others? How did they found their eternal love? Is it like how i desired? Sometimes, i look up to those people that loved so much and have their own happy family. Even if i am praying and hoping, i know it will come true because God knows how i love my girl now. I trust her so much and her love is what i desire.

There is one saying: "Love is blind", it is but for me, love is powerful. As it has the gravity to inspire and motivate couples to go further than what they can. Literally speaking, love is a powerful word that it sums up one person's inspiration and their loved one's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment