Monday, May 26, 2014

Breaking my silence about my preferred styles



This is for the record. I may look like a woman and miscellaneous people call me either gay and tomboy for no reason but my girly face. What they don't know is deep inside, i am born a man and will die a man. It is just i was born with a woman's face despite my facial hair and 90% body as a man. To be frank, i am tired of hearing from people that i am gay or i want a guy.

Of course, i want to have a wife someday that can accept my life as well too because marriage is both parties functioning as one and not separately. I tend to have a heartbreaking courtship of women when they wouldn't want to be my girlfriend or eventually, future wife.

Here are the factors why i look like a girl. It could be that through my Japanese and Spanish bloods running through my Filipino roots, it blended too much that instead of a manly one, it turned into a cute combination of a cute Japanese man and an aggressive Spanish woman. Or, when my mom taught me to use Ponds cream because when i was in high school, i have too many pimples or blackheads appearing everywhere because of the pollution level in Manila. Since then, i am using Ponds whenever i have or now in Japan, to combat the effects of winter drying.

So now, would everyone of you believe me now that i am not gay and i am a true man? If not, ask me directly and be enlightened enough. If you want to compare my pictures, here it is for viewing only.


December 2013

Febuary 2014

When i played basketball last April 2014

Me, riding a bike

One of my cutest pose

Feeling like singing the Bože Pravde

No comments:

Post a Comment