Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Bethlehem Fire


I am not a big fan of mysterious coincidences or so called hear-says or superstitions. I am not supportive of superstitions so much. But would someone wanted to know why the Church of Nativity went into flames. Was it the lamps on by 6pm? No. Would it be some sabotage experts among Israeli spies or mistep by the Palestinian police?

But to most Orthodox Christians even if i don't believe it, the recent visit of Pope Francis to the holy site was the one. Maybe, God's punishment for this alleged ecumenist activity even if i am not a critic of Patriarch Bartholomew since i am supporting his endeavors. Maybe, this is a way that God wants us to see the true church, repent and never let ourselves be a subject to Satan's deception.

I don't know much but among the facebook trend by Serbs and others, it is pointed towards non other than the visit of Pope Francis. Not to take away from the good guy but the act is somehow, not accepted. Of course, he is a good guy but he is under the Vatican's scheme.

Whether it is true or not, may the people just decide. I cannot decide on that matter. I will just believe on what my spiritual father would tell me. Avoid ecumenism and pray for repentance always.

No comments:

Post a Comment