Monday, May 12, 2014

My NBA 2k14 Experience

Look at that, Nemanja Nedović making 23 poena i 8 asistencija!

It's official. I installed NBA 2k14 on my iphone because i am bored here at home when nothing to do. And if many if you know, i often use the Houston Rockets although i made some alterations in the roster, bringing in my favorite Serbian guard Nemanja Nedović and off the bench. Oh, by the way, i used 5 minutes too and ''Pro'' level to make sure i can have my momentum, still. 

The PC version(which i hadn't played yet) has Euroleague teams, including my Olympiacos Pireaus BC. I wished to play Vassilis Spanoulis or Giorgos Printezis and some of the players there, which i knew because i am a fan.

Nice gameplay on my iphone and i will share how to defeat superpower teams. First, you have to fake your shot. Second, continue or see the shotclock properly. And third, if the opponent handchecks you and commits crucial fouling, you would have an advantage more in offense. In defense, i am a bit shaky, because i am using three ball than a small ball(Howard surrounded by 3 point snipers) but i am making some steals whenever i can, specially Nemanja making a tomahawk slam against Miami. Nice one if your from Serbia and if you would like me playing Nemanja off the bench in more minutes at Shooting Guard.

Well, i would play more if, NBA 2K series brings in the FIBA and Euroleague teams because i am a big fan of three point shooting, tight defense and team chemistry.

Kudos to the developers. Hvala Puno!

No comments:

Post a Comment