Sunday, May 25, 2014

I wanna go to Beograd!


My personal goal to eventually visit Belgrade is very much intact. I couldn't wait for that future when i will meet some people in Srbija. When i have the chance to live there, i want to roam around the city as well, from the monasteries, churches, buildings, parks and basketball games by KK Crvena Zvezda or KK Partizan.

I would like to feel the beauty of the city itself in my heart via going to church every Nedelja, watch a basketball derby, walk and ride through the beautiful places and, meet my Srbi prijatelji there eventually.

I am too optimistic when it comes to be going there in the future but i hoped that, it will be a reality. For a foreigner that uses a Serbianized name on his Facebook, it would be a pleasure to go there and live for 2 weeks and hopes to meet my future wife there. I would be happy if i can see the Beograd version of zima and if i have a girlfriend there, take some selfies with her, flanked with perpetual snow all over.

Whenever i think of Beograd, only good things come to my mind and not some negative things. It is because despite the wars and natural disasters that plagued/razed it, it is being rebuilt faster like a resurrection of  Phoenix. In short, Beograd is the true Phoenix in Europe.

So, let's feel srećan or happy when we eventually meet there in Beograd and let's cherish a Serbian life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment