Sunday, May 25, 2014

Srpska žena Lepa i slatka :)


It's an open secret i like Serbian women. They are beautiful, strong, nationalistic and religious deep inside like their Greek counterparts. I don't know much aside from asking my facebook peers in Srbija about these women. I hoped to meet one and eventually, marry her if it is God's will. It is because i admire women who are that nationalistic and strong. Serbian women also mystifies me a lot, especially someone who sends some goodnight kisses(i am a bit shy) and wishes me well often.

When a friend of mine suggested that he could introduce me to some girls there, i know there is still hope i can marry someone from this beautiful and resilient country. Maybe, she can teach me Srpski more, bring me closer to God and the traditions of Srbija both religious and social life.

I don't know more but i wish to get closer to their traditions and culture since i have a Srpski heart more and more. Although i still have a Filipino heart and a Japanese outside appearance, it will be easy for me to learn the Srpski way of life than anyone. Maybe this is what is in cased for me.

Hope my wishes come true at least.

I admire also Greek women, Georgian, Romanian and Russian women. One faith through different traditions and a strong national identity. Which i want to instill on my future children who will bear the names of the saints i will name them. Hope everyone would know that, in any 99% uncertainty, there is that 1% that is still valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment