Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I love red

Red. Why people would wonder why i wear red in work every Friday? My answer is simple.

I grew up watching Power Rangers/Super Sentai series and i loved that hero who wears/transforms red and as the red ranger. How i wish to be a real life red ranger even in my smallest ways since every episodes of Power Rangers/Super Sentai has a moral lesson to which, i treasure a lot even if i am a grown up.

Also in sports, i love the color red. Alaska Aces. Olympiacos BC. Houston Rockets. Arsenal FC. KK Crvena Zvezda. FC Bayern Munich Basketball.

When i play basketball at pickup games, i am just a red fanatic. Not to mention, red elbow band, red leg sleeve and all red attire, i might as well be a volcano when i scored a lot if lucky. HAHAHA

If i will be a politician one day, if opportunity struck, i will wear red t-shirt during campaigns or if i am an official, red polo shirt to complement my personality. When i repose, i wish to wear red polo shirt too and white trench coat with black shoes to look like the same old me, like how i want people to remember me.

Remember, what your color is, it is still you. Don't let other people make some stupid suggestions on what you really like. Be proud of yourself since you had done nothing bad to others. Stand up. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment