Saturday, April 19, 2014

Srbi Narodna - Samo sloga Srbina spasava

In this entry, i want to dedicate this one to the Serbian Nation as like my past posts. If only i have connections with Boris Malagurski and some Serbian nationalists, i want to be one of those to unite Serbia although in a Tadeusz Kosciusko style(He helped the thirteen colonies gain independence).

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasva(Only Unity Saves the Serbs) by Riblja Čorba


   Volimo te otadžbino naša(We Love our Fatherland) by
Rade Radivojević

I don't know why i am this as a Serbophile like some people. I wished to support patriotic Serbs create a revolution to remove pro-Western, pro-EU and pro-NATO people there and retake the their Jerusalem(Kosovo). I hope this small entry will help people there to realize how they are one of the best countries in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I see you do have several music posts after all. In my haste I only had scanned your May titles.
    Have you heard these ones?:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI69Ya0HIa0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXW0449JDrM

    ReplyDelete