Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rock Songs

My day is not complete without listening to any rock song. I embraced that kind of rockstar attitude within me since i am a lone wolf all the time. Also, rebellious and doing everything in reckless abandon. Would someone not notice it because of my bishounen looks or cute image? Well, think twice or you will be eaten by your own views.

My preferred rock styles is hard or sometimes faster ones or with a symphony background. That is why i liked rock songs that have violins or dramatic effects to male the lyrics powerful.

Everyday, i listen to the song Metallingus by Alter Bridge as my own life theme song because on this day, i see clearly. Everything has come to life. The song Adam "Edge" Copeland used as a wrestler and during his part time appearances.

If i would listen to J-Rock songs here, my first choice would be UVERworld since i am an avid listener of it since 2008 when i searched for the song used in Gundam 00 season 2 opening 1.

Not just American or Japanese but Filipino and Serbian ones. I would listen to Riblja Čorba, Zelle, Silent Sanctuary, Van Gogh and more bands around the world. 

I wouldn't have been a rockstar more since i tend to listen my older sisters' rock songs when i was a kid. Since that day, i wanted to sport locks and sway my head like i am a rockstar. Just imagine Edge's entrance gimmick with those awesome fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment