Wednesday, April 23, 2014

If i am so sad - Ja Dobro Ne

Time to take some time off from politics and others. Since i am busy from overtimes, i am tired but managed to publish some articles. But when something bad happens, my emotions goes down and in need of someone to take care of my fragile heart. I am hot headed often but, i am trying my best to be a pacifist since i value peace and not war.

If i am so down like in my article about depression hobbies, i would watch Romanian/Moldovan funeral videos, to which i want to be the person inside that coffin and silently being buried. Making me depressed makes me more and more desiring to die. I felt dead ever since i am on these kind of situations. No one can revive my spirit now but God and someone that will give me true importance. How i wish i am not in this state of total depression.

I am jolly at times and funny but serious, dark and boring when people know me well. Thinking too much of earning or changing the world through this blog that no one likes to read at all because it doesn't show the interests of young people but seasoned veterans who want a better moral and economic system. For trying out loud.

I still hope people would remember me for how i brought sincere happiness to them and not just nonsense happiness. I want to die if sadness is blocking my road to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment