Friday, April 11, 2014

Who i am?

Some might wonder who i am personally? Some say i am Gay. Some say i am crazy. Some say i am difficult to have rapport with. Yet, when they know me well, they might be surprised. Because i tend to be informational and idealistic about many things. Although my dark side is that i watch Romanian/Moldovan funeral videos when i am depressed. The reason is that i think of myself as the person inside the coffin. I also have a funny side. Imagine Vlade Divac in everyday life. Lively but like a London Bridge.

I maybe joyful but i am serious all the time. I am the type of guy that is boring. Boring to the point that i am mentioning only history and politics always. Or topics that most people will find strange. Famous people and their Wikipedia articles respectively.

Or even speak Serbian and English although my Serbian is like my Japanese, sentence construction not yet good. I wish to learn Romanian, Spanish and Greek too.

I loved to cook Paksiw, a Filipino dish that is served by cooking fish through vinegar, salt, ginger and onions with other combination. I loved to cook it with Salmon or Blue Marlin or any assorted fish i bought from the nearest supermarket that is half a price when i buy it by around 5:30pm.

I love basketball, soccer and wrestling. I watched those sports when i grew up although i rarely watch soccer games these days. If someone could ask me why i want Adidas, it is because of quality and mobility than Nike fame. My favorite shoes of all time could be Crazy Light.

I am friendly by the way although i have selfish tendencies but only if i have girlfriend because i want everything for her and nothing else. How i wished to be married or else if not, by the age of 40 and i am single, i will enter Mt. Athos and become a monk.

Much had been said but anyone of you might ask me if i haven't mentioned something above on my paragraph.

Thank you.
-Paulo

No comments:

Post a Comment