Thursday, April 30, 2015

Being Unhappy






What I am feeling for days....Being Unhappy. Well, it's nothing new for me. I had been on secret mood swing since having a complicated on/off relationship with that Japanese girl and some confidential Family problems even if I will focus more on two way problems with either mom and dad.

What would you do if you have this problem?

Being left out and then suddenly being attended by the very girl you love and left you a lot of times and here and there. As if she never needed me if it's not about money matters. I doubt her more and more because of her unstable mind. She will not mail me a lot and will not even consider what I truly feel. She is selfish than before.

And then here's mom and dad, AGAIN. Mom threatened me that is she discovers I still have a relationship with her, she will kick me out of their home no matter what. And dad is still Mr. Unacceptable when it comes to my faith, even if I told him I don't want a fight but unconditional reconciliation.

It's very hard for me these days, citing these events could cause another great depression for me. If I am not mentally unstable enough, maybe I could end up on a mental hospital. That is if I can't really hold on anymore. Every night, all I ask for God is a simple life and my dying wish alway.

Without that dying wish, I will never have a happy future. That is why God, give me a new lease on life and have my simple wish now. A happy family, my faith and unconditional reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment