Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Almost Summer :(



Summer is near and I am a bit annoyed. Every Summer, I can't wear the clothes I want or I need(jackets, suits, tie, old man clothing)...

It seems I made a big deal out of my bitterness over summer is coming. I hate hot weather. The reason? My closeness for getting allergies all the time and too much heat wears my body down while waiting for autumn and winter. I didn't write this article for nothing but to share some of my experiences and views about Summer.

While a lot of people enjoy summer, I would prefer taking a backseat by going to malls with airconditioning units and enjoy a lot of ice cream to be soaked in sweat, unless I would play basketball and  the word PRACTICE(laughs).

When you grew up in a tropical country yet never felt your body is for a tropical weather, you know what it means. Add that having a Mestizo blood means being sensitive, due to my paternal grandfather's lineage has a lot of skin problems. Well, talk about how to survive year by year in the summer heat...

No comments:

Post a Comment