Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Is it worth the second chance?







I can't think so much of a better thing. The thing is, I gave her that second chance. Is it worth it? What if she squanders it again and breaks the promise again? My best friend recently told me that the girl is one big fool because I fought for her and everything and she broke everything and now, wants that second chance...

Could I be wrong?

I may have been a fool but giving her a chance is worth it, since I am too soft to go away from her. She is my weakness because the person I loved, no matter how evil she is, is the one girl i desire because of love and not because to correct her or because I feel sorry to her but I truly love her.

If you would be in my situation, what would you do? Would you give her that second chance or just move on completely?

No comments:

Post a Comment