Monday, April 13, 2015

You squandered AGAIN!!!






I had been fooled again by her. Maybe this time, I will never give her a chance. She just mailed me recently that she wanted a breakup. Breaking up? She is becoming more crazier than ever. If I have the power, I will make her go to a psychiatrist. She badly needs it.

Or is it the right to completely move on and forget her all the way? Maybe it is the only way she will know what I really mean to her and not her selfishness.

I don't know why this is happening to me. No matter how hard to give a woman so much love, they will just leave me on the air. Or is this a way God wants me to be a monk? If so, I will just wait till' I become much older. I still want to have a family and that is what I am praying to God now. If it is another girl, then be it. If I am really destined for her, what shall I do?

No matter what is happening on her, I will just have to be strong and maybe, move on altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment