Monday, April 6, 2015

Forgiveness is not easy to give



For the past few days, i asked a lot of friends if i made the right decision of forgiving her or not. I did but i pondered everything because I am too much of a hero all the time or sometimes, an anti-villain. What made me ponder to much is how fast she asked for it. I don't know her motives yet and if she leaves me again, I will let her be.

But if her sorry was sincere, would I wait and wait and wait until she really changed?

The thing that made me think more is if she will repeat her mistakes. I am not a hypocrite but speculates more. I do love her but I wish to see more of her actions than words.

It's not easy to forgive someone that took away something very important for material matters but my inner Heart and my weakness makes me like this always.

No comments:

Post a Comment