Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Body Breaking up



I am walking to the nearest station after using my bicycle as I felt something weird on my right knee. Some clues? Well I don't know for now. Maybe I have to work and work but since my lack of Japanese language hinders me from going to a Hospital, that stands out well.

I hope this are all false alarms because I have an eerie feeling that I am going to have a torn ACL(Acute Cruciate Ligament) because there are at times I feel there would be a pop on my right knee. 

Look. In the new generation does ACL's appear to be frequent. I don't even know why but most athletes before rarely got an ACL. Sounds fishy? Modern training facilities and team doctors would not be enough to prevent if it is an ACL. I have numbness on my legs when it is very cold and I unsuspectingly bent one of my legs and I woke up in sheer agony. Does that mean I am eligible for ACL?

I wish NO!! Because I have a future to build and I am not a sportsguy that earns millions. Hope not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment