Monday, April 27, 2015

Earrings, Tattoos and fashion



Yesterday, me and a friend were riding a bike from a divine liturgy. I started a conversation about my earrings, his brother's tattoos and some religious dress code, being a short one.

Good for me no one in the church minds my fashion(mixture of old and new school fashion). Here's my typical winter-spring outfit for church and outings. Just a simple polo shirt, a thin yet big suit, black slocks and leather shoes. If you say where is the new school, I will say my earrings, whether it is a cross or wings of an angel or simple ones.

The comments I get from dad about my old school fashion is like, "you work in a low income factory, so why you have to be eccentric or having a crazy mind?" That doesn't faze me enough because that's me. I am too old for the newer generations and I will continue to wear this outfit if it is still cold.

Other kids my age would not wear some suit and tie styles if it is just going to parties or with friends. Make me different because that's my style. I don't harm other people. I just want to be an old man among younger generations and to remove a childish version or an unedited version of me.

I don't have plans yet to have a tattoo, citing living with my parents and lack of extra income. If I would have one, I would prefer a Serbian cross on my left bicep, flag of Serbia and Japan on my left triceps and the name of my future family near my wrist.

Hope everyone is clear on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment