Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I miss my baby






I sure do miss my baby because it's been almost two months since I last saw her inside the womb of his mother. If I can get back time, I would change everything so that the baby and the woman would still be with me. I am tired of taking a backseat from her or any other person. There is one Filipino saying: ''If there is a way, then there is. If make a excuse, a lot of reasons.''

I have no words to say for my baby but I hope he knows it well that daddy loves him and I will continue to fight no matter how hard life is or unfair his mother now to me.

Fighting for something, I will never back out because I am making that transition from resident angel to a hated devil to the eyes of many people. I am not hiding that people see me as a nuisance or someone that distracts team chemistry.

Now, I am facing the daunting tasks of the best conversation with my father and getting back the mother of that angel....Hope we can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment