Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I want to have a vacation in SRBIJA!!



I am still planning for my dream vacation, now that I am free of almost any impurity of being scared to say what I desire. I know, it may take up to two years or it depends because I have a lot to pay. In a perfect world, I could not have to deal with it totally. Nuff said.

With my pursuit of that, I am thinking of the best way to remove all the stress in my life, once I stepped on Serbian soil. There are a lot of things I would do, and hopefully I can accomplish.

Going to various churches and monasteries is my primary reason. To relax, have time with God more and have some cross or icons of the saints.

Buy a Serbian medieval costume and the flag of Serbia, so I can display it on my house and some t-shirts reading "Kosovo je Srbija!" would be great for me.

Go to historic places and try to speak some Srpski to the natives with the aid of the dictionary.

And maybe, find my dreamgirl there although it seems impossible that I can find it there.

With all said, would I make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment