Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Facing Dad



This could change my life in a split second whether for good or bad. Facing the one guy that despised me and I feared most would be interesting enough. After all turbulations that happened in a short while and the ensuing peace that happened, it could be the time to make amends with my one and only father.

I know what he wants. He knows what I wants. It's easy to be a hypocrite but not overly open actions.

Why?

Coming from a family that has a lot of "rules" and those limitations, I thought before that it was easy being a damn hypocrite since openess is very foreign to them. During my time away, at least I can have this lasting true peace with dad, since I don't want to wait for things be gone before him or I would be last on the earthly life.

Who knows? He would accept me for who I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment