Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Breaking the Curse


Ya, I put the picture of Kevin Durant being cursed by the hated rapper Lil B. But does it have connection to my article? 

Yes! Of course.

Because I told almost everyone I knew that I am cursed in one particular topic. Women. Why I said so? It is because for the past few years, I knew no woman can love me so much even if I gave everything I can or the love I am willing to give because of a sacrifice. I believe in God more than these things but I still can't break the curse of being rejected by women. I don't know if someone put a curse on me that no woman will last long for me or will reject me no matter how good my intentions are.

Suffering from losing my baby means I need to fight now for myself. I still worry though if someone would love me much more than her and those that left me. That is why I would rather focus on working than having a girlfriend again. Maybe time can tell if someone would love me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment