Friday, April 17, 2015

Destiny's Play






When you give too much attention, she will push you back. If you totally ignore her, she will come back, saying sorry. She never gave me the best time but a harder one, citing my softness to create this stupidity of playing my feelings. Not being a Hypocrite, I still have feelings for her but limiting it, because she might repeat it again.

It's annoying that she is like that and still can't get what she did. I realized my own mistake and that is being too undecisive because people push me so much that I tend to crumble too often that I failed to live up to the expectations.

My failures I can't reverse that faster is the reason I am still soft. People will just notice I am too soft but it doesn't mean I cannot be strong in the future. Maybe, this is still my training ground although I want to graduate from it as soon as possible to practice more of an adult than a child.  I just want to deny that Destiny is making a play out of it since it is very playful and i hate jokes too often that it annoys me more than to be thrilled.

Here's the case. All of my ex-girlfriends never mailed me or only one of them rarely makes those hello but my recent ex would change mind too often. I don't really know why even if I want to move on completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment