Friday, April 3, 2015

If I would have my own Holy Week Experience



If people would ask me what kind of Holy week i would prefer, my answer is simple. I would want to be in Jerusalim or Beograd for a number of reasons. 

First, when I was growing up I read about the holy places in Jerusalim. It is in he holy land. Not just within Jerusalim but in Bethlehem aka the birthplace of Jesus Christ, the sight of the Nativity. No Holy Week Vacation is complete without going to the Jordan river itself and also the Holy Sepulchre as both the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ happened here.

Second, I would prefer in Manastir Ravanica in Srbija. To people that didn't know Ravanica, it is located in Ćuprija, Pomoravlje province. I would have a holy week there and wants to learn more about my patron saint's life and miracles. 

There are also many choices i prefer but these would be the two places I want before i go to rest forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment