Tuesday, April 21, 2015

James Iha's Music Makes me Rock N' Roll






It's on my iTunes list often, especially the songs ''Be Strong Now'', ''To who knows where'', ''Speed of love'' and others. His guitar is awesome, voice is soothing and a fresher version of Alternative rock. I don't care if not everyone knows him, his lyrical content is what I see interesting and not just the rhythm itself.

If I would recommend some people who would listen to Alternative-rock for the first time, I would recommend them first this artist.

Here are some of the good lines from his songs.

little darling belle with such a fragile shell
in the powerful way that love seems to make her all regret it now
and if she'd only say what's wrong- she can't go on

(from the song ''Be Strong Now'')

If you haven't listened to the song, you might as well try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment